15 amp Accessory/Blinker fuse blowing
Hi: looking for some advice on an issue I'm having with my 2010 Jackpot. Twice in 4 days I've blown the 15 amp "accessory" fuse that controls the blinkers, neutral indicator light & turn signal indicator light (may also control more than that but that's what I've noticed).
The first time was this past Sunday and I noticed it because my blinkers stopped working. I checked the fuses and found the 15 amp blown. I replaced it and everything was working fine after that until today when I experienced the exact same symptoms.
I'm going to replace the blown fuse again, but now I'm worried I have a bigger issue that is causing the fuse to blow repeatedly. Looking for some advice on what to troubleshoot, or maybe I should just bring it into the dealer to have it looked at under warranty?
1) bike not lowered
2) installed HID lighting, but that was about 1000 miles ago. experiencing no issues with headlight
3) disconnected the O2 sensors, but that was about 2000 miles ago. Also taped up the lose ends with electrical tape.
4) stock turn signals
5) no other electrical modifications made
I did a search in the forum and found a couple of things that seem like maybe related:
1) check wiring under rear fender (although since my JP isn't lowered I really would hope there is no issue with the wires)
2) speed sensor - saw this in a post about blinker issues, but also believe that person couldn't start the bike. I am not having any problems with the bike not starting, and when it's running it seems perfectly fine.
Let me know what you think. Luckily fuses are cheap, and maybe I should just change it 1 more time and not worry about it for now. But the paranoid side of me thinks something is wrong that is causing the fuse to blow and needs to be fixed...
2010 Black Jackpot - Tri-Pro 2>1 exhaust, hydralic clutch, & a little bit of bling!