Help with custom dynamics wizard LED install
I am getting ready to order a kit. I have read the instructions and understand them fairly well. The picture shows the color command remote module, but no "Brain Box." There is no illustration of a "Brain Box" on the wiring diagram either. If i have this straight...green wire from harness goes to green cage clamp. White wire from harness goes to black cage clamp. The remaining black goes to - battery and remaining red goes to + battery. What are they talking about in step 14? Thanks
10. Join all black wires from LEDs into one Cage Clamp Connector #1. Join all Red wires from LEDs into Cage Clamp Connector
#2, Join all Blue wires from LEDs into Cage Clamp Connector #3, Join all Green wires from LEDs into Cage
Clamp Connector #4.
11. Connect Orange wire from the remote control wire harness to the Red Cage Clamp Connector, connect Blue wire from
remote control wire harness to Blue Cage Clamp Connector, connect Green wire from remote control wire harness to
Green Cage Clamp Connector. Connect White wire from remote control wire harness to Black Cage Clamp Connector.
12. Crimp spade connector on ends of remaining Red and Black wires from Remote Wiring Harness. Heat spade connector
with heat gun so that it shrinks around wire.
13. Connect Red Wire to Positive (+) side of battery, and Black Wire to (-) Side of battery. Take necessary precautions when
making connection and refer to bike’s owner’s manual. DO NOT allow any tools to touch both positive (+) side of battery
and any metal surface on bike as it will cause a short which could result in serious injury and damage to the battery or
other electrical circuits.
14. Plug remote control wire harness connector to brain box connector.15. Secure any remaining wires with tie wraps.
16. Reconnect Negative Battery terminal to negative side of battery taking necessary precautions not to touch positive side of
battery or any positive cable.
17. Reinstall fuse in fuse holder.