Good point visionjohnny,
I Googled your info and see the website with clear explanation....
So the 260 looks slimmer than the 250 ?? pfffff don't like that....
The price comparison as per below;
1. Dunlop Elite 3 250/40R18 Rear Tire ( Sale Price: $185.99)
2. Avon AV72 Cobra 250/40R18 Rear Tire ( Sale Price: $171.99)
3. Metzeler ME880 Marathon 280/35R18 Rear Tire ( Sale Price: $307.99)
4. Metzeler ME880 Marathon 260/40R18 Rear Tire ( Sale Price: $292.99)
So does the 280 fits on a stock rim??
Looking at the prices it would seem logical to order the stock Dunlop, as I am considering to buy 3 REAR and 2 FRONT in one shipment....
FRONT TIRE, when hard braking it does not feel that comfortable... would it look funny if I put AVON or Metzeler on the front ??
1. Avon AV71 Cobra 130/60R23 Front Tire ( Sale Price: $123.99)
2. Avon Speedmaster MK II 3.00-21 Front Tire ( Sale Price: $77.99)
On the site http://www.jpcycles.com/2013-victory-jackpot/tires
they do not even sell the Dunlop that is stock, and I do not want to buy anything that would not FIT on my '13 Jackpot ???
Are there better websites out there ??