do i need something on the tank? - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-29-2012, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Stoughton MA
Posts: 94
Default do i need something on the tank?

i cant decide if i need art wort, script, or anything on the tank let me know wat u think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo142.jpg (39.0 KB, 10 views)
EclipseVT0287 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-29-2012, 06:42 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseVT0287 View Post
i cant decide if i need art wort, script, or anything on the tank let me know wat u think
Wat I think is it needs art wort of a gal in this cant:






https://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Bad V V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 755
Default

That bike looks great all blacked out. I'd leave it alone but if you really want something on that tank, I'd put one of these on it.


2003 Victory vegas
Bad V V is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Buckeye, Az.
Posts: 1,415
Default

A small Victory emblem or lettering. And or possibly a red or gold stripe starting at the front of the tank along the top side seam and going back only about 3/4s of the way. I personally think it does need something.
Speedblue is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 353
Default

U have one spot on the ALL BLACK babe... that is actually lime green, so i would do a ghost lime green VICTORY -V- on the sides of the tank ...

2007 VEGAS ( BIG BALLS )

www.houseofthunderusa.com
DAREDEVIL is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Member
 
MotorMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
U have one spot on the ALL BLACK babe... that is actually lime green, so i would do a ghost lime green VICTORY -V- on the sides of the tank ...
Lime Green? I think you're seeing the polished piece on the swing arm reflecting something...

2008 Vegas 8-Ball aka "Black Ass Vicky"
MotorMike is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedblue View Post
A small Victory emblem or lettering. And or possibly a red or gold stripe starting at the front of the tank along the top side seam and going back only about 3/4s of the way. I personally think it does need something.
i go along with speedblue on this...
BadMonk is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorMike View Post
Lime Green? I think you're seeing the polished piece on the swing arm reflecting something...
, your right...daumn

2007 VEGAS ( BIG BALLS )

www.houseofthunderusa.com
DAREDEVIL is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
 
PrairieSon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posts: 130
Default Keep it naked man

Nah nah, keep that thing murdered out just like it is. That's exactly how my ol' vegas 8ball was. I've never had so many compliments on a machine. I think you lose the lustre and the style once you start prettying it up.

That's just me boys and each to their own.

Peace.

2011 XC Black
2010 JP Black
2008 Vegas 8ball
PrairieSon is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Lifetime Premium
 
OkieHoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NE Oklahoma
Posts: 918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieSon View Post
Nah nah, keep that thing murdered out just like it is. That's exactly how my ol' vegas 8ball was. I've never had so many compliments on a machine. I think you lose the lustre and the style once you start prettying it up.

That's just me boys and each to their own.

Peace.
I agree ..I took my tank emblem off.My black widow by lethal threat..I asked my fam and friends before i did it and they said all BLACK looked most OMINOUS.. I still dont like the badge on my bags working on a clean removal on that as well..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike with maltese cross 003.jpg (27.5 KB, 10 views)

2013 black XCT.
OkieHoss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome