Vic Demo truck/KMC Powersports Dyno @ MOMS! - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-24-2014, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RedRocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Eastern, CT
Posts: 1,010
Garage
Post Vic Demo truck/KMC Powersports Dyno @ MOMS!

All,

Just got the following email from MOMS Foxboro, Mass:

Mark Your Calendars!
The Victory demo truck will be at MOMS Foxboro on Friday, June 6th through Sunday, June 8th. We'll be offering extended demo rides all weekend long. KMC Powersports will have the dyno machine set up all weekend - stayed tuned for more information on how to set up appointments. Free BBQ on Saturday and Sunday. Cat Country will be doing a live remote on Saturday from 10am-noon. They'll be giving out prizes and you'll have the chance to enter to win a pair of Luke Bryan tickets, for his sold out show at Gillette. Motorcycle Night out of Lowell will also be set up - Steve will be handing our season schedules and you'll have a chance to win a pair of season passes! As always, we'll have vendors set up, refreshments and tons of great sales throughout the store.

I've been to MOMS Demo truck events the last couple years and they do it right.

Hope to see you guys there!

Dave
USCG Retired

2014 Sonic Blue/Silver XCT
Lloydz VM1-DR Cams/ATS/Air Filter/.25 Turn/PCV/Vic BlkTip Tri-Ovals/Tuned by KMC Powersports: 111/112 CR's H/L HID Kit/Glenda LED's/Hyperlites/Stebel Air Horn/Vic Black Billet Floorboards-Primary&Cam Cover


2011 XC-Traded
RedRocker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 03:41 PM
Senior Member
 
PaiN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 3,925
Garage
Default

Sounds like fun and a great excuse for a ride....Too bad I'll be fling to FL with my brothers the 6th -9th to surprise my Pops on his B-day.

PaiN's Rides on YouTube

"Living life is a great idea, but riding a motorcycle actually gives you a tool to do it..." -me
2013 Sunset Red Cross Country
Vic Tri-Oval Mufflers, Lloydz VM1-DR cams, AF, PC-V @112hp/113tq
Corbin Dual Tour seat, Klock Werks Klip Hanger bars, Vicwapz
Avon Contour grips, Kuryakyn Kinetic boards and rear SwingWings
Victory black LED headlight and Touring Pack, Madstad 9" windshield
PaiN is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RedRocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Eastern, CT
Posts: 1,010
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiN View Post
Sounds like fun and a great excuse for a ride....Too bad I'll be fling to FL with my brothers the 6th -9th to surprise my Pops on his B-day.

Happy Birthday to your Pop! Have a great celebration.


Dave
USCG Retired

2014 Sonic Blue/Silver XCT
Lloydz VM1-DR Cams/ATS/Air Filter/.25 Turn/PCV/Vic BlkTip Tri-Ovals/Tuned by KMC Powersports: 111/112 CR's H/L HID Kit/Glenda LED's/Hyperlites/Stebel Air Horn/Vic Black Billet Floorboards-Primary&Cam Cover


2011 XC-Traded
RedRocker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2014, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RedRocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Eastern, CT
Posts: 1,010
Garage
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocker View Post
All,

Just got the following email from MOMS Foxboro, Mass:

Mark Your Calendars!
The Victory demo truck will be at MOMS Foxboro on Friday, June 6th through Sunday, June 8th. We'll be offering extended demo rides all weekend long. KMC Powersports will have the dyno machine set up all weekend - stayed tuned for more information on how to set up appointments. Free BBQ on Saturday and Sunday. Cat Country will be doing a live remote on Saturday from 10am-noon. They'll be giving out prizes and you'll have the chance to enter to win a pair of Luke Bryan tickets, for his sold out show at Gillette. Motorcycle Night out of Lowell will also be set up - Steve will be handing our season schedules and you'll have a chance to win a pair of season passes! As always, we'll have vendors set up, refreshments and tons of great sales throughout the store.

I've been to MOMS Demo truck events the last couple years and they do it right.

Hope to see you guys there!
Anyone going tomorrow? I'll be heading up after we stop for Breakfast. Weather forecast Foxboro tomorrow is Sunny and 73 degrees.

Dave
USCG Retired

2014 Sonic Blue/Silver XCT
Lloydz VM1-DR Cams/ATS/Air Filter/.25 Turn/PCV/Vic BlkTip Tri-Ovals/Tuned by KMC Powersports: 111/112 CR's H/L HID Kit/Glenda LED's/Hyperlites/Stebel Air Horn/Vic Black Billet Floorboards-Primary&Cam Cover


2011 XC-Traded
RedRocker is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RedRocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Eastern, CT
Posts: 1,010
Garage
Post

Fantastic day at Motorcycles of Manchester-Foxboro, MA today! Test rode a Highball-Stage 1/Tri-Pro exhaust, Ness XC-Stage 1/Tri-Oval and Judge-Stage 1/Tri-Pro exhaust. All three were a lot of fun.

Kyle was non-stop busy installing lost of Lloydz parts on many customers Victory models, along with Dyno tuning. Lots of new HP and Torque numbers for the masses!

Here's some pics of today:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0155.jpg (46.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0156.jpg (62.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0157.jpg (67.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0160.jpg (66.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0161.jpg (51.4 KB, 26 views)

Dave
USCG Retired

2014 Sonic Blue/Silver XCT
Lloydz VM1-DR Cams/ATS/Air Filter/.25 Turn/PCV/Vic BlkTip Tri-Ovals/Tuned by KMC Powersports: 111/112 CR's H/L HID Kit/Glenda LED's/Hyperlites/Stebel Air Horn/Vic Black Billet Floorboards-Primary&Cam Cover


2011 XC-Traded
RedRocker is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
Martlet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 205
Default

I'm heading up tomorrow. I need Kyle to drop some cams in for me at some point, too.

BRMC
IBA

2012 Cross Country -D&D Boss -Lloydz IAV -Lloydz Filter -Lloydz VFC III -Lloydz ATS -DGD -Hi/Low HID -etc, etc, etc
Martlet is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
RedRocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Eastern, CT
Posts: 1,010
Garage
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martlet View Post
I'm heading up tomorrow. I need Kyle to drop some cams in for me at some point, too.
Cool, have a good time. If you want to do that tomorrow, you can link to his electronic appointment calendar from MoM's website or Facebook site.

I'm dropping off my XCT at Dr. Horsepower's shop on Wednesday.

Dave
USCG Retired

2014 Sonic Blue/Silver XCT
Lloydz VM1-DR Cams/ATS/Air Filter/.25 Turn/PCV/Vic BlkTip Tri-Ovals/Tuned by KMC Powersports: 111/112 CR's H/L HID Kit/Glenda LED's/Hyperlites/Stebel Air Horn/Vic Black Billet Floorboards-Primary&Cam Cover


2011 XC-Traded
RedRocker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome