Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Pinging... Very frustrated Vic owner
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2012, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Jackpot2009

Talking !!!! Update. !!!!!

Well fellas good news. I only put about 25 miles on it since I took it in this afternoon but it seems to be gone! After argueing with them about changing back to a stock map. (keep in mind i have an ejk dobeck fuel controller on it to) They finally did it. He kept telling me that the s&s map was the best out there and that if it was gonna do it with it in there it would do it with a stock mapp. I think justriveria nailed it on the head when he mentioned that the dealer is still stuck in HD lala land. Maybe with an HD s&s has there shi* together but not with our Vic's. If s&s want to be a player in the victory market there going to need to step up and get there shi* together . Cause we as victory riders we don't have the time or the want to have to wrench on our bikes everytime we Wana ride . . I'm gonna put some more miles on in the next couple days to make sure it's gone and I will definitely let everyone know the final results. Thanks to every one that chimed in. Greatly apprciate the help and the advice that the Vic community has.

Justriveria - who know we may see each other around. Blessing of the bikes is April 14th in arcola I plan on being there and Quaker steak and shake is havein a bike show / blessing on may 14th starting 5 pm I believe.

2009 victory jackpot premium. Stage 1 swept exhaust s&s air box, hid headlight, digital speedo with tach. Sunset red 1600 miles

2007 victory hammer s. Stage 1 shotgun exhaust? S&s air box. 5000 miles

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome