More pix of the new 13' Anti-freeze green XC

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  kden 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful, Gorgeous, Awesome....:D

#4 ·
saw where they copyed new HD CVO street glide with the i-pod / phone conector in side bag. i have a frind that just bought one. around $36,000.00
hope theres a disconect to remove bag.

GREAT LOOKING BIKE

#5 ·
Holy camshafts Batman, Kawasaki copied the Victory Cross Country!

#6 ·
that color is kinda,startin ta grow on me some,
someone said it had some gold metalflake in the
paint. when you get it out and show it off let us
know some of the reactions you get.wac

#7 ·
Wow!!!! I absolutely love that color! I want to trade my 8ball for that! Loving it!!

#9 ·
Thanks, the material under the paint looks to be more like pearl flake/dust, just amazing looking in direct sunlight!

#10 ·
You want one for $14
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/mcd/3137132083.html

Say you XC owners a company called Saddlemen has a new shelf pocket for the top of your inner saddle bag. Also Bassceaine has new pipes for you guys to.
I found them in parts unlimited 2012 midyear up date. The photos are so crappy I couldn't post them . Your dealer should have a copy of the midyear catalog.

#11 ·
I had a chance to see one of these in person yesterday at my dealer. While I personally don't particularly care for the color, I totally get why others do. It really is beautiful. Just not my taste. But then, i've always been a fan of straight black, or mostly black with some details of some sort. But that's just me. Not Mr. Flashy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.