Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

shoulder neck pains me

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  NJ8BALL 
#1 ·
stock09 pin. whenever I ride a good distance I start getting shoulder pain. looking for advice from the over 6 foot crowd. I'm 6'5

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#3 ·
I doughty you will do this but if you do no more pain.

Put 5 pound weights or what ever you have any thing that has some weight to it really any thing in your hands, and let them hang at your side. Now lift or raise your shoulders to wards your ears. Yes you never really touch your ears.
Now do ten of theses two times a day and with in a week your pain will be gone.
Do it for a month and never have pain again thumb up

#4 ·
Oh but I hate exercises lol. I give that a try, but I do hunch forward when I ride. I was thinking getting different bars. But come to think of it my last bike I had a back rest, I dont remember having this pain on that bike.

So exercise and perhaps a new seat or a back rest for my stock seat.

#6 ·
Found a back rest that might work with my seat set up. Bars I would like apes but I think that might defeat the purpose lol. Wonder how beach bars would look on the pin, or maybe the star bar

#8 ·
lol yes sir. I stopped using the armrest in my rig so much and have been doing shrugs while driving. I readjusted my bars back to where they were when i got the bike. Feels a tad better, but I will be getting a back rest soon i think. need to find a cheap one :)

Or if I get some sales at my photography site, I might be able to afford a better one sooner :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.