Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum

Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum (https://www.victoryforums.com/forumindex.php)
-   Victory Forums Lounge (https://www.victoryforums.com/15-victory-forums-lounge/)
-   -   Conspiracy theory (https://www.victoryforums.com/15-victory-forums-lounge/42793-conspiracy-theory.html)

vindex1963 08-22-2013 11:32 AM

Conspiracy theory
 
Does anybody read or listen to these conspiracy theory people? Do you think there's a shred of truth or is it a deception to sell all the products listed on the web page? There is a guy at work that worships this guy and has a dark rain cloud over him most all of the time.

So nut case, alarmist or defender?

LILMAGS500 08-22-2013 11:34 AM

Its on the internet , It has to be the truth? :ltr:

Azdave 08-22-2013 11:38 AM

I have a client that is so sure he has built a bomb shelter, stocked it with food, water, etc to last 5 years. Powder food, clothes, batteries the whole deal. If you met this guy he is as normal as anyone I know but he has bought into the world is ending thing.

Me personally, if it happens I wouldn't want to live in that type of world.

broggyr 08-22-2013 11:40 AM

232 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LILMAGS500 (Post 411929)
Its on the internet , It has to be the truth? :ltr:

My date is a French model. I met her on the Internet.

gamuddawg151 08-22-2013 11:51 AM

Crazy maybe and maybe not who knows . They probably think we are crazy for spending money on a bike. It's there hobby so who cares . It's America if they aren't hurting anyone who cares . I think we need to worry more about gang bangers, drug dealers, and crooked politicians.

LILMAGS500 08-22-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamuddawg151 (Post 412033)
Crazy maybe and maybe not who knows . They probably think we are crazy for spending money on a bike. It's there hobby so who cares . It's America if they aren't hurting anyone who cares . I think we need to worry more about gang bangers, drug dealers, and crooked politicians.

I agree , and there are plenty of em.....:crzy:

broggyr 08-22-2013 12:00 PM

232 Attachment(s)
Some might say to have leniency on the drug dealers lol

LILMAGS500 08-22-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broggyr (Post 412089)
Some might say to have leniency on the drug dealers lol

As I recall a real IDIOT mentioned that... He has had a hand in a few questionable schemes as of late also too , Eric, something....

vindex1963 08-22-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LILMAGS500 (Post 412129)
As I recall a real IDIOT mentioned that... He has had a hand in a few questionable schemes as of late also too , Eric, something....

Yea rings a bell sells guns to Mexican drug cartels then get an executive order by the president so he doesn't have to be accountable. That wasn't a conspiracy....or was it?

gamuddawg151 08-22-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vindex1963 (Post 412281)
Yea rings a bell sells guns to Mexican drug cartels then get an executive order by the president so he doesn't have to be accountable. That wasn't a conspiracy....or was it?

It was till it turned out fact.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome