Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Stage1 x bow Exhaust

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Shisno 
#1 ·
After hearing the Stage 1 x bow exhaust on a freind of mines High Ball I was dissapointed in the sound (Loudness) of that set up. I was thinking it would be more aggressive. so here i am asking for opinions on exhaust. since i am in CA and all the smog police i have to deal with, i wanted to know if the 2 to 1 exhaust offerd by victory is any louder than the x bow? or what other systems are available that would keep my warranty in effect. Perhaps it is possible to remove the baffles on the Vic. exhaust to get some more rumble? any info would be great. Exhaust is the next mod on the list.

#2 ·
I mounted an adjustable Jekill & Hyde exhaust. Sound can be changed on the fly by pressing a button. Sound is an incredible rumble in "open" position an can be changed to a near stock loudness but more throaty in "closed" position...an automatic mode (steered by rpm) is also available.in Europe it carries official homologation.
Unfortunately the knob is always mounted wrongly (changes between open <-> auto instead closed <-> auto :)) negative is pricing only : around 2 k- but you will love it

Attachments

#4 ·
THX for the compliments.. When I came to the dealer I wanted a white bw- but it was not in the delivery plan for next months. But he had a black one ... So the offer was to get the paint job for the price of the white one.. The wheels were not included but another customer hat done them for a red xcountry but the colours did not match - he wanted chrome I wanted red so we simply changed.…

The exhaust mapping should be stage1, I ordered it for the spring service.. If that is not satisfying I probably go with power commander V..
br
Mark

#7 ·
Now that is what the stock exhaust should look like. I'm not saying have the stock exhaust do everything yours does, but as far as looks go, those are nice! If my bike came like that, I might have just stayed with the stock exhaust for a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.