Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
luggage rack

If this is the one with the "tongue" at the front that's curved to match the curve of the rear fender and bolts to the license plate bracket at the rear end, I have a used one... Bought it a few years ago, never mounted it; I'm now going a different direction, and no longer need it... $75 & shipping and it's yours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not sure how it mounts

I have a 2002 v92 tc the braket for the sissy bar looks like a upside down U. if its fits my bike I will buy it from you for sure.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
91 Posts
Luggage rack

This is an early one for the V92C models; mounts without using the side plates & sissybar. The front "tongue" bolts to the top of the fender underneath the passenger seat, the rear mounts bolt to the license plate frame.

I don't think it'll fit the SC, since the taillight / license plate mount is different from the C models.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is an early one for the V92C models; mounts without using the side plates & sissybar. The front "tongue" bolts to the top of the fender underneath the passenger seat, the rear mounts bolt to the license plate frame.

I don't think it'll fit the SC, since the taillight / license plate mount is different from the C models.
I have a 02 V92C Deluxe. If you still have it, if you can send a pic I will take it off your hands if I think it will fit. If it doesn't fit, any possibility of returning it?

·
Registered
91 Posts
luggage rack

I have a 02 V92C Deluxe. If you still have it, if you can send a pic I will take it off your hands if I think it will fit. If it doesn't fit, any possibility of returning it?
Sorry - already sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts