Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what gas caps will fit my 03 Classic Cruiser? Will a screw in car gas cap fit and if it will any ideas which one?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Try the Stant 10825 cap - remove the black plastic outer shell, and the innards will mount in the Vic gas cap.

Did it myself last September for my '99 - easy fix.

However, if you've lost the cap entirely you can get replacements from Victory, Kuryakin, and others; it's been reported that a HD Sportster cap will work, as well, but I've no details on that. The Stant cap may work unmodified, but the appearance may not be to your liking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the fix. Had to drop $110 for a new cap but my old one is custon painted and don't want tp pitch it. Nice to have two.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I have an 03 v92c with a messed up gas cap, the insides are broke and the metal part is loose. Going to try this fix.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The guts in mine were messed up when I got the bike...

Appreciate the fix. Had to drop $110 for a new cap but my old one is custon painted and don't want tp pitch it. Nice to have two.
Bought a plastic one that fits a Ford truck. Not stylin' but it fit perfectly and the cap's under a tank bag anyhow.

I used the old cap as a decorative accent over the machined hubcap when I added a Victory wheel to my sidecar:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts