Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also posted this on the *** site.
I have an '04 V92 TC. Allied is charging me $330. a year for insurance, and that seems a bit high.
If anyone would like to share info, what are you paying for insurance and what carrier? I'm in the San Fransisco bay area, (Sonoma Co.), so only rates for this area would be comparable.
I have $100K / $300K, good driver, multi policy etc.
Any info appreciated. thumb up

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Just about the same as mine for the 04TC. Nationwide's subsidary, forgot the name but still billed and handled through Nationwide. Hampton Roads VA which is high traffic, population 1.7 million. Paying for 100/300 at 300 per year. Good driver, Muliti Vehicle, yada yada yada... Hope this helps...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Full coverage with Progressive on both my bikes the 04 TC and the 1972 FLH runs me $270 a year

·
13,038 Posts
I also posted this on the *** site.
I have an '04 V92 TC. Allied is charging me $330. a year for insurance, and that seems a bit high.
If anyone would like to share info, what are you paying for insurance and what carrier? I'm in the San Fransisco bay area, (Sonoma Co.), so only rates for this area would be comparable.
I have $100K / $300K, good driver, multi policy etc.
Any info appreciated. thumb up
All insurance is base on where you live how much crime is in your area and how many accident are in your area. All so how far you ride and what age you are.
Go to net and do a search for what average prices are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts