Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I recently purchased my first victory motorcyles. This bike had been sitting for 2 yrs in northern Maine. After it had been serviced by a reputable dealer it still seems to be idling low and almost stalling at stops if I don't rev it up. Is this a problem that can be fixed by just running it and getting the detergent though or do I have to have it serviced again? Other than that I'm completely loving my victory

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know next to nothing about Victory motorcycles, but I have some experience with vehicles that have been sitting up for too long. I'd recommend running the piss out of it until you get at least one full tank through it before you start worrying too much. After that, I'd start at simply adjusting the idle and see where that gets you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm really not sure, I'll be contacting the dealership today to ask what other info they have on the bike

·
Registered
13 Posts
idle

I have an 03 TC. Try turning the idle screw to the right. It is behind the key triangle near the top. Use a bright light for an easier find. Make sure bike is warmed up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts