Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an absolutly stunning Victory Kingpin Arlen Ness Edition.
I hate to part with this head turner. There is nothing this bike needs- everything is Ness billet and chrome! This bike originally retailed for over $24,000 and is NOW PRICED UNDER KBB. This bike will make you stand out from your riding buddies. This bike was limited in production and hard to come by.

Bike has won local bike shows and has extensive list of chrome and custom parts includes:

Ness Signature Kingpin features:
“Purple Haze” paint scheme designed by Arlen Ness, applied at the state of the art Victory paint facility.

Arlen Ness signature graphic onside cover.
Arlen Ness logo on EFI cover.
Seat material features look and texture of ostrich hide.
Stainless braided brake & clutch cables.
Self-canceling turn signals.
Arlen Ness custom billet wheels.
Arlen Ness radius drag bars & Arlen Ness billet hand grips.
Arlen Ness billet style mirrors & chrome switch housings.
Arlen Ness billet primary cover insert & Arlen Ness billet timing cover insert.
Chrome axle brackets.
Chrome triple clamps.
Chrome swingarm.
Chrome foot controls & chrome passenger peg supports.
Smooth, long-riding suspension with inverted-cartridge forks and a meaty front tire.

Do your homework and you will find this is priced $1000 below NADA and KBB- and this bike also comes with saddlebags (locking), sissybar, and windshield (quick-detach). Convert from show ready to touring in 5 minutes!
Located in FL- can help buyer with shipping!!!
Must see to appreciate- only serious buyers only...no day dreamers. Thanks!
Asking $12500 or make offer- cash talks!
239 910-3886
Adam- please leave message if you get voicemail [/SIZE][/SIZE]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REDUCED TO $11,500- any takers??? I do not want to sell but recent financial situation says bike must go.
email [email protected] for more pictures or call cell and leave a message 239 910-3886. Bike is in Fort Myers Florida to make an appointment to see it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had a couple of tire kickers and test pilots- but no one serious. I don't think it is overpriced at all but willing to lower to $11000 and listen to reasonable offers. I can help arrange shipping for out of town buyers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts