Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, quick question. I was wondering if its possible / safe to put a 190 rear tire on my 06 Vegas 8 Ball rather than 180? I have a friend who can get them at a good discount, and wanted to see if it'd work, or be adviseable? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey guys, quick question. I was wondering if its possible / safe to put a 190 rear tire on my 06 Vegas 8 Ball rather than 180? I have a friend who can get them at a good discount, and wanted to see if it'd work, or be adviseable? Thanks in advance.
Who makes a 190??

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am about to buy a buddy's 07 8 Ball. It needs tires so I am shopping around. I called the local dealer and they said I could go with a 200 on the rear. That sound right to you guys?

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
I am about to buy a buddy's 07 8 Ball. It needs tires so I am shopping around. I called the local dealer and they said I could go with a 200 on the rear. That sound right to you guys?
200 would be the widest you could go on your stock 8-Ball wheel if i am not mistaken.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks, NOEMTZ.

I went with the Dunlop Elite 3 Touring, stock size on the front and 200/50/18 on the rear. I have had good luck with Dunlop on all my sport bikes in the past, I hope these are half as good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts