Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need brands and reviews for Jackpot floorboards. I think the Victory ones are $600. Expensive but are they worth it? Will other manufacturer floorboards fit the Jackpot? the heel toe shifter isn't necessary. Thank you all for the many responses ahead of time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Kingpin boards and controls will bolt right on. They come up on ebay from time to time.
Maybe a KP owner who wants pegs will trade with you. You will need the brake line too... Other manufacturers? Fat chance there.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I need brands and reviews for Jackpot floorboards. I think the Victory ones are $600. Expensive but are they worth it? Will other manufacturer floorboards fit the Jackpot? the heel toe shifter isn't necessary. Thank you all for the many responses ahead of time.
I have a Victory Kingpin set set I used on my Jackpot a short while before taking them off to trade her in. I'd be willing to part with them for $300 plus shipping.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kingpin boards and controls will bolt right on. They come up on ebay from time to time.
Maybe a KP owner who wants pegs will trade with you. You will need the brake line too... Other manufacturers? Fat chance there.
Thanks for the info. I'm figuring that out about the other manufacturers.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts