Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 Vegas 8 Ball The club I ride with all ride Harleys. In the corners I can not keep up with them due to scraping my controls on the curves. I was thinking of installing the 2 " control extensions. Will this help ? Any info would help

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Moving the controls only "forward" would not help unless this also moved them up slightly. Very small upward movements will gain you more lean.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
I have an 06 Vegas 8 Ball The club I ride with all ride Harleys. In the corners I can not keep up with them due to scraping my controls on the curves. I was thinking of installing the 2 " control extensions. Will this help ? Any info would help
Hi, i agree with @BBob , if it is lowered you will scrape easily , if it is stock, then set your rear shock properly,

But when I bought my Jackpot i scraped all the time, cuz I used to ride fast touring bikes that you lean, and counter stear a lot.... I changed my riding angles and place my heels so that I touch my heels exactly before the pegs do, and we ride pretty hard , no way HD keeps up with a victory frame bike....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Here are some measurements settings for reference

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts