Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found and am contemplating the purchase of an 06 Vegas 8 Ball. The bike appears to be in mint condition with 2500 clicks on it. Asking price is under 8K. Anything I should be concerned about with this model year? Any thoughts or opinions will be appreciated. Forgot to mention that it also has a set of Victory Performance pipes, A/C and remap.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i think that is a good year to have. the engine will have more power than 08+ 100" because of higher compression and less government emissions restrictions. i guess with the low miles it hasnt been run alot. i have heard people having problems with fuel pumps that dont get run often. does it have any extras? pipes, seats, anything like that? sounds like a pretty good deal to methumb up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does have Victory Performance pipes, A/C and remap. That's the only extra that I can see. I did not even ask if anything else was done. The bike looks showroom new. Trying to decide between this and a 08Harley Fat Bob with 1500 miles.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It does have Victory Performance pipes, A/C and remap. That's the only extra that I can see. I did not even ask if anything else was done. The bike looks showroom new. Trying to decide between this and a 08Harley Fat Bob with 1500 miles.
i dont think you could go wrong with either bike. my bro n law has a 09 fat bob with the 110se and he loves it. but i wouldnt trade my vegas 8ball for it. so i guess the real question is tradition or technology.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts