Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a long time browser and first time poster, the forum has helped me a lot with the 07 Jackpot I bought a few months back.

One question I haven't been able to find an answer to though, what's stopping the Ness airbox or something else offered for 08+ bikes from working on an 07? I really don't want to spring for torque tubes, especially since I'm up in Canada so shipping and exchange are pretty brutal. I don't mind modifying whatever I may need to but I'm just not sure what I'd have to change to make one of the 08+ air intakes work on my 07 Jackpot. Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm a long time browser and first time poster, the forum has helped me a lot with the 07 Jackpot I bought a few months back.

One question I haven't been able to find an answer to though, what's stopping the Ness airbox or something else offered for 08+ bikes from working on an 07? I really don't want to spring for torque tubes, especially since I'm up in Canada so shipping and exchange are pretty brutal. I don't mind modifying whatever I may need to but I'm just not sure what I'd have to change to make one of the 08+ air intakes work on my 07 Jackpot. Thanks.
Hello from a fellow Canadian. I opted for the S&S intake a few years ago and was able to order it through our local Harley dealership as the local Polaris didn't have an account with S&S. The initial cost wasn't too bad and the install was easy but what killed me was the added cost afterwards of getting a fuel controller and having my bike tuned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts