Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello.

I am new member to the victory club, previously owned a Honda cruiser.

I just purchased a used black 07 JP (miles less then 4k) for 10k, with limited modifications. Swept up exhaust, powercommander, 2 in rised handlebars. For longer rides, I am looking into purchasing a set of saddle bags and the misses wants a touring seat w/ a back rest. Any recommedations on the above for comfort, looks, and functionability. Due to the weather in St. Louis Area I have only been able to put 200 miles on it, but pretty happy with the purchase so far.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Hello.

I am new member to the victory club, previously owned a Honda cruiser.

I just purchased a used black 07 JP (miles less then 4k) for 10k, with limited modifications. Swept up exhaust, powercommander, 2 in rised handlebars. For longer rides, I am looking into purchasing a set of saddle bags and the misses wants a touring seat w/ a back rest. Any recommedations on the above for comfort, looks, and functionability. Due to the weather in St. Louis Area I have only been able to put 200 miles on it, but pretty happy with the purchase so far.
Well there are several options available for Jackpots. One is the really nice and way expensive Corbin Fleetliner bags. They run about 1K but are worth it if your going for the best look possible. Another is getting the Victory Brand ones.....about 2/3 rd of the price of the corbins after buying the mounting brackets aswell. I have these and not to crazy about them.
There are several other saddlebag makers out there that make traditional style bags but do nothing for the look of the bike. Infact that take away from the streamline look of the Jackpot itself. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Graum8, Hope this gives some ideas for you. I just put bags on this winter not quite the look I want but they were free. When wife and I do long trip I will put them back on. The back rest I made out of diamond plate alum. wife says it is comfy.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts