Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
13,033 Posts
The pin is the prettiest model Vic makes. License plates doesn't get it why did they do that

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sweet Kingpin, and yes it is Victory's best looking bike. The license plate holder sticks up like that as a brace for the luggage rack behind the pillion. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

·
Registered
129 Posts
When I installed a Tomahawk luggage rack on my 04 KP, I had to cut down the license plate holder about 2.25".
It was an hours work, had to cut both plates down, re-drill about a dozen holes. This ended up about 1/8" below the luggage rack. I left it straight up, so the light would not shine in anyone's eyes. It could have been laid down, but matching the mounting holes may have been more difficult.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am planning to put a lay down plate on
I would recomend the Witchdoctors lighted plate bracket, either chrome or black, i got black, while its not flat to the fender it looks clean and is durable, and only a quarter of the price as others

they say out of stock but call becky at the customer service number, if they have to make one im sure u could ask them to lay it a little flatter too\
http://buywitchdoctors.com/p/1251/victory-motorcycle-parts-mounts-license-plate-accsys-king-kingpin-black-sc-321/

ill take pics of mine once its out of the garage if u havent purchased one by then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts