Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just registered for the forum. This past weekend I traded my 07 GSXR 1000 for an 07 Vegas. It's quite a change as I haven't owned a cruiser in many years. I really love the styling of Victory bikes and as an added bonus I was surprised to find that they are much smoother than the offerings from H-D. Anyways, I look forward to meeting the forum members and hopefully will be able to contribute to the forum.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Vics are remarkably nice bikes to ride... I noticed that too coming from sport bikes...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I too came to Vic from sportbikes - although I still have the Kawi Z1000 that I commute on (the Vic is a little too wide for lane splitting...)

It will take you a few days to get used to it - and next thing you know, youre gonna be chasing down sportbikes!! I cant believe how well my 03 Vegas handles!! I have no problems catching squids on twisty roads with it...and it freaks them out!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! Vics are remarkably nice bikes to ride... I noticed that too coming from sport bikes...]
I live in Kansas where the roads are straight, flat, and most of the turns are 90 degrees. Although, when I worked in the high tech industry, I lived in Hillsboro for 12 years. I had an R1 out there and really loved riding all the roads in the coast range, especially out by Vernonia.

Welcome to the forum.

I too came to Vic from sportbikes - although I still have the Kawi Z1000 that I commute on (the Vic is a little too wide for lane splitting...)

It will take you a few days to get used to it - and next thing you know, youre gonna be chasing down sportbikes!! I cant believe how well my 03 Vegas handles!! I have no problems catching squids on twisty roads with it...and it freaks them out!
It did take a few days. The first day I got the peg feelers on the pavement multiple time. It's getting better though. I'm really loving this bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts