Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
not my bike but since it seems hard to find nice used vic's this is a bike i seen and rode but did not buy, wouldn't trade my bike, he's mostly a car dealer. pennmotorspa.com in berwick, pa aka penn motors, this is one beautiful hammer S that i continue to think about!!!! he reduced price to $9,999. but a fantastic deal with trading my sportster @ a harley dealer led me to a 13 hammer used only 8xx miles now in my garage!!

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
not my bike but since it seems hard to find nice used vic's this is a bike i seen and rode but did not buy, wouldn't trade my bike, he's mostly a car dealer. pennmotorspa.com in berwick, pa aka penn motors, this is one beautiful hammer S that i continue to think about!!!! he reduced price to $9,999. but a fantastic deal with trading my sportster @ a harley dealer led me to a 13 hammer used only 8xx miles now in my garage!!
Congrats on the acquisition! Remember, "pictures or it didn't happen" :D :D

:worthless without:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics coming

retired but busy, enjoyed a ride today getting to know my new bike. i believe an upgraded read "softer" shock is in order. tires are a part of any suspension and the hammer's 40 series does little to cushion the rough pa roads

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I clicked the link above to look at this bike, as I am curious what Hammers are always selling for, I saw two things I thought I would let you know I think are off about that ad. The first was I am almost positive that is not a S model based on how it looks. Second was that the bike has a 250 rear not a 240 rear. Not trying to sound like a preachy forum person but just giving a heads up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That Hammer isn't an "S"
It's a 2008 premium model in midnight cherry red. I know cause I have the same one :D
mighty fine bike thumb up

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S yes

the vin # checks out to be an S, seen it in person, any non new bike can have several changes by the former to their liking. it is a BEAUTY!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
the vin # checks out to be an S, seen it in person, any non new bike can have several changes by the former to their liking. it is a BEAUTY!!!
I doubt the previous owner would spend the amount of money to convert a blacked out "S" to a all chromed out premium model. The 08 "S" would have cost around $20k and about another $10k to convert to a premium. It would be cheaper to make a trade and pay the difference, although stranger things happen.

cheers

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts

This is the bike you posted about

Note: "S" model has Performance Machine wheels, a two-tone racing stripe paint job, blacked out engine and front end... The bike in PA is a Premium model, cherry color, chrome package. $9,999 is right in the middle of the NADA listed pricing.

I have seen S models cheap with super low miles and the S sold for $19,866 MSRP.
2008 Hammer S w/2440 miles... $10,995
http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2008-Victory-HAMMER-S-S-110475767

2007 Hammer S w/1700 miles... $8,999 (THIS IS A STEAL!!!)
http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2007-Victory-Hammer-S-110564701

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still learning

it matters not but as i am just learning about vic's on the net it showed many factory options one for the 08 S was that color combination, i enjoy learning on the net and spend a lot of time on it, TV is OFF during summer so its riding + reading. retirement affords time for lots of stuff, being unmarried with a nice easygoing girlfriend choices are mine!! you have a very nice bike, as i said before the earlier hammers look best IMO!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think I just fell in love, I've never seen a black/red like that one, wow!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts