Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I was wanting to upgrade the exhaust on my 08 kingpin tour. I like how the factory exhaust flows along the bike and was wondering what other riders were using on there bike. I'd like a nice rumble but not obnoxiously loud. I've looked at b&e superflow. But haven't heard any in person. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you look at the end shot, these are 1-5/8 inside diameter where stockers are about 1-1/8 or so?

I'm negotiating with a guy here for a set of "Stage 1" mufflers, they are just a little bit quieter than mine but not stock quiet.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I might be able to sell you mine. I'm interested in toning mine down a bit, and have a set of stage 1's availa ble local for $200, but I haven't bought them due to not wanting 2 sets. If your are interested, I'd sell them for whatever I can get the stage 1's for plus shipping to you?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I also have Victory Performance pipes and K&N on my 2007 Kingpin. Not sure if other KP owners with these pipes are deaf or maybe my 34 year old ears are just sensitive but these pipes are SUPER loud. If you start your bike outside too early on a Sunday morning you will wake ALL the neighbors!

At highways speed they are a bit annoying after a few hundred miles if you are cruising over 65 MPH. Ear plugs are a must for me.

This said, I love the pipes! A beast like the Kingpin is supposed to sound mean! :cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Oh yes, they can really BARK when you want them too! ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts