Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,i need a little help with my exaust system.I am interested in changing my factory pipes for a stage 1 swept system.Can anyone tell me if its worth the investment and how good do they sound? And as far as price goes i just called a victory dealer and the price was crazy $1300 total for parts and labor.Does anyone know were i can buy them for cheaper than that! I refuse to pay that kind of money for an exaust system.Any info will help,thanks! Its for an 08 Kpin 8 ball.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have victory swept pipes with thunder monster baffels they sound great and they sounded good with the stock baffles.Not to put a damper on things but the victory swept pipes are the worst for HP you will probably lose a few HP.Even if you by them on line you will still need K&N air cleaner new Exhaust gaskets and will have to have bikes ECU flash with stage one down load unless you plan on a fuel controller.IF you like swept pipe look i would go with the Arlen ness swept pipes they are better for HP just my opinion

1 - 2 of 2 Posts