Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The center head light is not working on my 08 vision. I don't ride much at night so i had not turned it on for a couple years and now it's not working. From what I understand it is an HID light from the factory. I'm not sure if it would be the bulb or possibly another issue. I tried removing the bulb so I could unplug the connector and check for power but can't figure out what holds the bulb in. i have the air filter removed and the rubber boot pulled back. I can feel what I believe is the ballast on the bulb but can't tell what holds the bulb in place. I have found all kinds of info and videos on removing the other 2 bulbs but can not find anything on the center bulb. I would remove the entire headlight assembly if needed but can't find any removal info for that either. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. thanks in advance

·
Registered
332 Posts
Just saw this. The light type should be in your owner manual. That being said it is this -
Vision Aux Driving Light – Center light Polaris part number is 4011379 and the lamp is an HS-1 12v 35/35w, PX 43t fitting. As I remember it any "HS-1" bulb with PX 43t fitting will work. ;-) LMYR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts