Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just picked her up at arlens yesterday , i know i posted that i had bought it like a week or so ago but had some formality's in the way of picking her up till then ,

man let me tell you as you all know who have them ,this bike is the real deal i am glad i did not buy the harley that i wanted i think i would have been wanting more .

the only problem i had was the ape hangers came loose on the way home scary they have srvt apes and there risers i am wondering if the risers dont have good of clamp down on them i retightened them but they are still working there way down again so i got to talk kevin or some one about it at srvt and see whats up.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Rev are you in Northern California??? Give Preston a call at SRVT or if its safe ride on over there.

SANTA ROSA VEE-TWIN
1240 PETALUMA HILL RD
SANTA ROSA, CA 95404
Phone: (707) 523-9696
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rev are you in Northern California??? Give Preston a call at SRVT or if its safe ride on over there.

SANTA ROSA VEE-TWIN
1240 PETALUMA HILL RD
SANTA ROSA, CA 95404
Phone: (707) 523-9696
email: [email protected]
yes i am but srvt is a long way away from me , i would love to go there some time though i have talked to preston on the phone a few times seems like a kool guy for sure , but for now the problem is taken care of as i torqued them down some more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts