Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the bike out for a ride this evening because it stopped raining for the first time in a week and wanted to see how the lights performed at night- Also wanted to make sure the lamp was lined up correctly. I noticed I pushed it over the 100 mile mark as well!

Low Beam Only

Low/Hi

·
Registered
239 Posts
I love my VictoryHID setup! It is extremely bright and is a must have for any of the Victory Motorcycles out there. It can't be beat for the price.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there's a night and day difference over the halogen bulb for sure. I am in a pretty rural area and years ago I ran over a cat that crossed the road on the same side I was riding on. I never saw it until it was under the front tire. When the rear tire went over it the bars snapped to the right once the tire grabbed the road again and over the bars I went at 50 mph. I am sure had I seen the damn thing coming I could've handled the situation a little better! I saw several critter eyes reflecting last night that were 10-15 ft off of the road into the woods- that's exactly what I need!

·
Registered
246 Posts
which HIDS are these?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Took the bike out for a ride this evening because it stopped raining for the first time in a week and wanted to see how the lights performed at night- Also wanted to make sure the lamp was lined up correctly. I noticed I pushed it over the 100 mile mark as well!...
Looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics. Would you mind if I used them on the website?
which HIDS are these?
VictoryHID: http://victoryhid.com ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts