Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I participated in the Petit Family Foundation benefit Ride For Justice yesterday. I little over 1000 bikes - vast majority were HDs with a few Vics and a few other brands.

It was a great day for a ride through central CT - all for a good cause.

Here are a few random pics from the starting location - St Paul HS in Bristol:

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Look at it this way instead of being part of the flock of sheep you are unique and I bet the Victory's got a lot more interest from everyone than did the Harley's as once you have seen one Harley you have pretty much seen them all.

Just yesterday afternoon I pulled into a parking lot and as soon as I parked a man in a pick up next to me that was about to leave got out and asked all kinds of questions about the Victory's. He really liked the Victory and he may be a new owner soon. Currently he has a Goldwing but can't seem to pull the trigger for another one. He was very impressed with the Victory as he looked at it.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm going on a Toys for Tots ride here in MA on Sunday .... Great turn out last year , should be equally as good this year and is for a good cause too. I will probably be 1 of 2-3 Vics out of 500 bikes . Oh well , just proves I'm smarter then everyone else ! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look at it this way instead of being part of the flock of sheep you are unique and I bet the Victory's got a lot more interest from everyone than did the Harley's as once you have seen one Harley you have pretty much seen them all.
I definitely don't have a problem NOT being another sheep in the HD flock. In fact, the whole "life style" thing turns me off.

Most of the riders wore a black t-shirt and either a black leather vest or jacket and the few HD riders that wore helmets, word black ones. I wore a light color t-shirt with a two-tone TourMaster Textile jacket and white helmet....

I like being different and the Vic helps with that goal.

A few additional pics of Vics that I saw:

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
I definitely don't have a problem NOT being another sheep in the HD flock. In fact, the whole "life style" thing turns me off.

Most of the riders wore a black t-shirt and either a black leather vest or jacket and the few HD riders that wore helmets, word black ones. I wore a light color t-shirt with a two-tone TourMaster Textile jacket and white helmet....

I like being different and the Vic helps with that goal.

A few additional pics of Vics that I saw:
The main thing is it was for a good cause.

·
Registered
82 Posts
after 16 different Harleys in my life time, I am glad to be the black sheep in the middle of all those hogs! switched a little over a year ago. 08 vision, 08 vegas low premium, and added a 13 judge to the herd.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts