Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got new tires on my 2011 XC today...local Indy shop. There weren't really familiar with the Victory, and asked about power. Since they seemed slow, and had a dyno, I suggested we just "check it out". Motor has the Lloydz cams and a PCV with Auto Tune.

105 tque, 105 hp. Both lines on the graph nearly perfectly straight, the tque hitting 100 at 2600RPM and dropping below 100 at 5500 rpm. The HP starting around 50 at 2500rpm, maxing at 5600rpm, looking like drawn with a straight edge:D

The guys at the shop were pretty impressed, they expected more like mid 80scheers

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Got new tires on my 2011 XC today...local Indy shop. There weren't really familiar with the Victory, and asked about power. Since they seemed slow, and had a dyno, I suggested we just "check it out". Motor has the Lloydz cams and a PCV with Auto Tune.

105 tque, 105 hp. Both lines on the graph nearly perfectly straight, the tque hitting 100 at 2600RPM and dropping below 100 at 5500 rpm. The HP starting around 50 at 2500rpm, maxing at 5600rpm, looking like drawn with a straight edge:D

The guys at the shop were pretty impressed, they expected more like mid 80scheers
Nice! :clap:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Another new model.

Just think if Victory would just go ahead and put a bike out with those dyno readings from the factory! They could throw that in all the bikes they have now and.........they could take a bare bones all aluminum frame from a X bike and strip it down to bare bones move the seat and controls forward and put some supperbike bars on it with that same upside down fork. They could really surprise a few sport bikes on the curvy roads then. Maybe even at some AMA track events. What could they call it? No they already got the Judge how about Judged, since you probably would have to go before the judge to be judged for all the speed awards you might earn. :crzy:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Buell

Just think if Victory would just go ahead and put a bike out with those dyno readings from the factory! They could throw that in all the bikes they have now and.........they could take a bare bones all aluminum frame from a X bike and strip it down to bare bones move the seat and controls forward and put some supperbike bars on it with that same upside down fork. They could really surprise a few sport bikes on the curvy roads then. Maybe even at some AMA track events. What could they call it? No they already got the Judge how about Judged, since you probably would have to go before the judge to be judged for all the speed awards you might earn. :crzy:

Sounds like a job for Buell!! If they did that, got involved in AMA dirt track racing, where HD has ruled for decades, they would have another feather in their cap and another marketing ploy. But, with the economy the way it is coupled with the uncertainty on the horizon, I am sure they are biding their time until things pick up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts