Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come the Judge doesnt come with the the 106 Cheese Wedge? And where can I get one?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I meant to take the cover off my 14 Judge in order to take/post a high quality photo of the mount underneath. Just to verify if it's the same as other Victorys with the cheese wedge.. Nothing specifically planned for this cover, just figured it would be best to know before I tried to get a custom one or whatever. .

·
12,984 Posts
you want a cheese wedge between the cylinders? Sit down.
It will coast about $150 buck per side. You will need the mounting bracket and the wedge.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If your still looking and the brackets are a direct swap not requiring modification I will absolutely trade you strait across. Mine are from a vegas eightball so they a black. If that's what you want let me know. I'll pull mine and take some measurements on the next decent day.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
55 Posts
Easy peasy the mounts are there you will need the rubber grommets & the wedges. Just did a trade at the dealer when he put the exhaust on. No charge, he had extra wedges just lying around. Spent $38 on EBay for some decals for them & I may still powder coat them black though I kind of like the chrome accent. I have pics posted on here with the wedges on.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hky-glie, do you still have the old covers or was it a straight swap for wedges? I'm still looking for covers off of a boardwalk or judge. Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No sorry it was a straight swap. Dealer is Skagit Valley Polaris, he may still have them.....

Here is a pic with the wedges....

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts