Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to purchase my next bike. The XC is in the lead. A few questions:

If money was no object ( while keeping the Vic engine) what could one do?

I hear of Lloyd cams
I hear of different gearing
Power commanders

Please educate me on what could be done for one bad ass bike. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,151 Posts
Sounds like you're on the right track already.

Hmmm...if money were no object I would go with the cams, PCV w/AT, stage 1 exhausts, high flow filter w/sound gasket removed for freer flowing air.

Some folks would go with the 116 ci big bore kit Lloydz has but not me. I don't know for sure if the motor would lose longevity by using the big bore kit but I would play it safe and stick with the 106. The gearing seems fine to me too.

Deal with the wind buffeting and maybe the handlebars if they are too far away for you like they were for me. Then it's all peripheral stuff like iPod wiring and bling.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
If you don't mind a little reading I suggest you go to the website below and see what Lloyd has to say. Your options have limits but you can build one hell of a bike if money is no object!
http://www.lloydz.com/

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
If you don't mind a little reading I suggest you go to the website below and see what Lloyd has to say. Your options have limits but you can build one hell of a bike if money is no object!
http://www.lloydz.com/
:I agree:

If you can't find enough goodies at Lloydz, then something is wrong with you. :ltr:

There are so many neat upgrades he offers which should take you close to riding a rocket by the time you're done. If I was swimming in money, I'd get his cams and torque tubes to start with.thumb up

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have Lloydz cams, the high performance filter, removed the airfilter seal, very lightly nodded mufflers, and a power commander with auto tune. Very pleased with the performance. Here is the thread I posted

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=3937

I think all the mods combined were maybe $2k, with no labor costs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These Lloyd Cams and PCV w/ AT seem pretty cool... Time for some YouTube Video comparisons! Any volunteers?

·
12,998 Posts
What do you want?
Do cams exhaust and a power commander v and be happy. There will be some one faster tomorrow.
You'll be able to pass trucks and beat most harleys.
Put your jacket on and ride

·
Registered
329 Posts
Pretty much the only thing that isn't available for the Victory's is probably aftermarket cyclinder heads. That and a small selection of aftermarket exhausts. Other than that you can pretty much get whatever you want.

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Pretty much the only thing that isn't available for the Victory's is probably aftermarket cyclinder heads. That and a small selection of aftermarket exhausts. Other than that you can pretty much get whatever you want.
No need for aftermarket cylinder heads, the stock heads will do whatever you need.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Turbo, or a big blue bottle; along with the cams, D&D mufflers, and controller I already have.
If money was truely no object I would have a backbone that had enough air intake to make the X bike breath well enough to suport a big motor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts