Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I KNOW you all probably opened this thread thinking that I was dumping NESSIE for an new Indian girl but it's a different story...

I have a real estate opportunity (foreclosed ski condo) I am trying to pick up and could use the cash out of the bike so that I could pay 100% cash for it so I may be putting her up for sale shortly. Just waiting to hear if my offer for the foreclosed property will be accepted. If it does get accepted, I'll pay cash for the property and then sell her at my leisure (might take a while...LOL) returning the sales proceeds back into my investment account. It's :crzy: but my boys LOVE to ski and owning our own condo would probably save me about $5 grand a year so... cheers

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Are ya nutts! A man doesn't sell his bike! What in the world are ya talkin about? You're kiddin right? :confused:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are ya nutts! A man doesn't sell his bike! What in the world are ya talkin about? You're kiddin right? :confused:
LOL - I've been skiing a LOT longer than I've been riding so that along with the investment potential (doubling my $'s in less than 2 years), it seems like a no-brainer but then again, the bank still has to agree to agree to the offer so I still have some time to "enjoy" her. as a matter of fact, I am planning on riding my 10 year old boy over to visit grandpa on the other side of the lake tomorrow after we play a round of golf so that we BOTH get at least one more beautiful day to enjoy the bike.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
LOL - I've been skiing a LOT longer than I've been riding so that along with the investment potential (doubling my $'s in less than 2 years), it seems like a no-brainer but then again, the bank still has to agree to agree to the offer so I still have some time to "enjoy" her. as a matter of fact, I am planning on riding my 10 year old boy over to visit grandpa on the other side of the lake tomorrow after we play a round of golf so that we BOTH get at least one more beautiful day to enjoy the bike.
I hope it works out for ya and I hope to see you on another Vic real soon. cheers

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope it works out for ya and I hope to see you on another Vic real soon. cheers
Turns out that the ski condo seller's weren't willing to "deal" and are sticking by a (bit) of an inflated asking price so we have removed the offer from the table. They may come back in the future but not so certain I will still be in the market. Just don't want to let go of Nessie anytime soon thumb up

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Turns out that the ski condo seller's weren't willing to "deal" and are sticking by a (bit) of an inflated asking price so we have removed the offer from the table. They may come back in the future but not so certain I will still be in the market. Just don't want to let go of Nessie anytime soon thumb up
Sorry the condo deal didn't work out but glad to hear the bike stays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts