Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Even better than SilvrT's post. You and he both jumped the gun by 9 days didn't you. Smarten up! Good one though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That's a good one

Made me look...... :wink

·
Registered
101 Posts
So if my work shift starts or ends with in those hours, I can't ride to work? That's total BS.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Phew I thought I was going to be in BIG trouble. Would be nice if I had heard something in the news letting us riders know we would be in violation.

Reactions: Tynker

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
If this was ever implemented , this wouldn't be America any more . Civil war anybody ?

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
Wish I had read through the thread before sending out a notice to everyone I knew. I then had to send a disregard follow-up email.

A lesson for all of us. Check your facts before posting.

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Ha ha ha
Seriously ????

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Registered
293 Posts
If this was ever implemented , this wouldn't be America any more . Civil war anybody ?
What, you think it isn't already being taken over by foreign entities that have zero interests in our well being? Ha, just wait till Nov. Let's see what happens then :eek:

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
What, you think it isn't already being taken over by foreign entities that have zero interests in our well being? Ha, just wait till Nov. Let's see what happens then :eek:
I don't need to wait till November to be scared , I'm scared now ... November just may end up being "The End" .:frown

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Wish I had read through the thread before sending out a notice to everyone I knew. I then had to send a disregard follow-up email.

A lesson for all of us. Check your facts before posting.
Now that is funny ha ha ha ha

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

1 - 18 of 18 Posts