Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was in the low 70's I did a lunch run. I stopped by a friends Cantina and he was not there. His Cantina is made from a 100 year old adobe garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Very cool!

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Super nice pictures, I had to DuckDuckGo ( google) adobe garage and it seems it's a garage door manufacturers ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Adobe garage, as in: a building made from adobe mud bricks, originally used as a garage, I'd think.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The building is made from adobe bricks. You make molds and fill them with straw and mud together and pack the molds full of the mud. let it bake in the hot West Texas sun.

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
I was in my garage yesterday (not adobe) installing a set of Speed Bleeder on all three wheels of the Cross Road's replacement. All my vehicles get Speed Bleeders.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
The building is made from adobe bricks. You make molds and fill them with straw and mud together and pack the molds full of the mud. let it bake in the hot West Texas sun.
Niceeeee never knew that word "adobe", but yes I now understand, we have a lot of those old buildings in Holland, good insulation, and straw foods are so so beautiful

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts