Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have 1 of these? What kind of HP numbers are you getting and what was the toal price for everything including the fuel tuner and instllation. Thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
Look into the Vic shop in iowa. If your in Illinois that would be the best place to go in my opinion. I'm by tuscola and I've looked into going there and its a not a bad ride.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shelbyville

Look into the Vic shop in iowa. If your in Illinois that would be the best place to go in my opinion. I'm by tuscola and I've looked into going there and its a not a bad ride.
I am in Shelbyville.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
119 HP - 132 ft.Lbs. Torque

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
352 Posts
For a ballpark reference just go to the Lloydz site and price up what you need..... Coming from completely stock you may need to figure in for , fuel control , air intake , exhaust , big bore kite , upgraded clutch , valve work , cams , IAV , ATS .....then the labor to put it all together. Lloydz will put the 1st 500 miles on the bike , prior to the dyno tune....

All in all ......it's not cheap..... And will take some time.....(especially this winter ...ugh )

As far as expected numbers........check out the Lloydz site for various builds ....... Looks like the hp/tq range is 120's/ 130's .... To mid 130's / 140's .

Peter

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iav

For a ballpark reference just go to the Lloydz site and price up what you need..... Coming from completely stock you may need to figure in for , fuel control , air intake , exhaust , big bore kite , upgraded clutch , valve work , cams , IAV , ATS .....then the labor to put it all together. Lloydz will put the 1st 500 miles on the bike , prior to the dyno tune....

All in all ......it's not cheap..... And will take some time.....(especially this winter ...ugh )

As far as expected numbers........check out the Lloydz site for various builds ....... Looks like the hp/tq range is 120's/ 130's .... To mid 130's / 140's .

Peter
What is an Iav ?

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
You are looking at $5,000 if you start from stock and include intake, exhaust, tuner, timing wheel, ECU reprograming, labor, and dyno tuning. The Vision has a better airbox, so it will do better on power than the X-bikes.

Here's a 116" Vision with stock exhaust... The exhaust is killing it in the midrange...

I rode Kyle's 116. It runs exactly like my 110 in the way it feels... it just has bigger balls... everywhere.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Thanks for the info. That is a lot of money lol. I guess if you want power it will cost you.

·
13,188 Posts
Put in a Lloydz timing wheel it will make a big difference and its only a 160 bucks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
262 Posts
I was planning on doing a 116 on my xct. After a lot thought and some good advice on this forum. I decided it was better for me to go with Lloydz touring cams. Danny at Lloydz said I was looking at them having the bike about 6 weeks and costing about 6 grand. I don't like the idea of someone else riding my bike for 500 miles. Thats just me.

The touring cams I'm in and out in one day and should still get some great power. So thats what I decided to do. I'm going up there on april 9. So if you get the 116 built good luck it should be a great engine.

·
Registered
355 Posts
That's crazy they want to put the first 500 on it. I guess you should know its right when you get it back.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's exactly the point. Making sure it's right, broken in, tested, and ready to ride when you get it back.
I understand the reasoning for it. It shouldn't be mandatory. I'm perfectly capable of following break in procedures. I shouldn't have to pay someone else to ride my bike. To me that is like paying someone else to satisfy my wife.

I've rebuilt many engines and am very able to rebuild an engine. I should be able to ship Lloyd my jugs and heads for sleaving a machine work. Then reassemble, break in then bring it to him for dyno and tuning. It should be my choice. If I had a Harley I could order and install my own big bore kit. So why not a victory?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts