Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out what Conquest Customs and Lloydz created!

http://on.fb.me/VQ9RqP

If you don't have FB here is the blurb they wrote.

From Conquest Customs: We have partnered with Lloydz Motorworks to bring you the very FIRST 122" Victory Freedom powerplant ...... we call it the "ELEPHANT" (for multiple reasons :) )

That is awesome, I want to see power numbers!

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Not to be a downer, but who was the genius who came up with that name? What does elephant suppose to mean? Big, slow and heavy? This monster deserves a better name.

·
Registered
690 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I know ! It's a radical departure from their norm !!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm much too lazy to walk out to the garage to look at the Vegas, so I'll ask here. I love that stubby but tough rear end look. Is Conquest doing any major surgery to the bikes to get it? Obviously fender, fender struts are gone and there are certainly some lighting mods. I guess the biggest reason I ask is because I don't really recall seeing anyone else with that "Conquest Look" other than Conquest. I'm guessing if it was easy, everyone would do it.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Theme bikes?

Oh no theme bikes,please no. Did we not get enough of that with the OC boys from NY. How about just building something different and not sticking a theme to it,especially a four wheel car theme. It is kinda funny two wheeled vehicles with four wheeled themes.--- I know lots of people love it, to each there own. Cool looking bikes. Remember cars lean the wrong way going around turns,ha,ha.

·
Registered
931 Posts
It's a mopar thing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
566 Posts
Very interesting. I'm very curious about how they got to 122ci.
Anyone have the motor specs?
What compression does it run?

I'm sure those guys know their stuff, I just also know that max effort stuff tends to have many drawbacks as well. This could just be for show and not really a viable street motor. More info would be useful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts