Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking at a 13 cross country with 4300 miles. Has the stage 1 with tri oval exhaust, kicker speakers., Gps with mount and wired in, tour pack and hard lowers. It is not a tour and it has the black with flames paint. What should I look out for, and check on? What would a good price be. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
So I am looking at a 13 cross country with 4300 miles. Has the stage 1 with tri oval exhaust, kicker speakers., Gps with mount and wired in, tour pack and hard lowers. It is not a tour and it has the black with flames paint. What should I look out for, and check on? What would a good price be. Thanks guys.
I love the black with the ghost flames ..... 4300 ? LOL these bikes arent even broken in until you hit about 30,000 !thumb up

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

With 4300 miles nothing to really look for... I think with all those options probably 14g would be fair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts