Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this tonight- **** what a sick movie.

I was worried when I saw Michael Bay, but nope he nailed it- maybe better than Zero Dark Thirty and American Sniper.

It gets 9 out of 10 from me. Rotten Tomatoes can suck it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I saw it about a month ago, anyone that watches that movie and votes for Hillary here in the US should be shot onsite. I was pissed off when I walked out of the theater, wife was even more mad than I was.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I am most definitely NOT a Hillary supporter. I will not be voting for her. I think she is a truly evil person and has significant culpability for the American deaths at Benghazi. However, I don't think anyone's opinion of her should be informed by a movie. Even if alleged to be "based on fact", this movie is still a work of fiction. Changing your opinion of Hillary based on a movie is like believing in aliens taking over the earth because you watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Are you saying Hillary is a body snatcher too?
I make no claims one way or the other on that issue. However, I do hear that she plans to introduce Soylent Green as the new national patriotic food to replace hot dogs and apple pie.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
314 Posts
The people that were there say it's accurate. That's all the proof I need Vinnie!

Reactions: Krisd

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
The movie was awesome! I read the book first and the movie was very close. I just want her arrested for security clearance violations! I maintain one and it is very clear what you can and can't do with classified material. We even have mandatory annual training too. She has violated half the items on the list of what not to do. She has done things 10 times worse than Patreaus and look what they did to him.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw it about a month ago, anyone that watches that movie and votes for Hillary here in the US should be shot onsite. I was pissed off when I walked out of the theater, wife was even more mad than I was.
What did she do? She was Secretary of State at the time right?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Yes she was , she was also the one in charge of sending reinforcements when our people called for help . A situation which she FAILED MISERABLY .

Reactions: SubDude and Krisd

·
Registered
762 Posts
You're kidding right? She lied about Benghazi from the beginning. Claimed it was a video. Her "wiped clean" server showed emails that she knew it wasn't a video.

Refused to send help. Never did. Took no responsibility for the death of our Americans. Her career leaves a trail of dead bodies behind her for the last 25 years.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
You're kidding right? She lied about Benghazi from the beginning. Claimed it was a video. Her "wiped clean" server showed emails that she knew it wasn't a video.

Refused to send help. Never did. Took no responsibility for the death of our Americans. Her career leaves a trail of dead bodies behind her for the last 25 years.
I believe he asked that question honestly, not sarcastically :eek

·
Registered
632 Posts
The only way she will become President is if the Republicans get stupid
And don't nominate Trump... That will piss off Enough Republicans that they will just throw up their hands and won't bother to vote.... :|

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Nope- never knew. Frankly anything to do with the Clintons I try to avoid. I seriously can not fathom how someone who is the wife of the guy who basically endorsed, possibly wrote, the legislation that was so stupid it ripped off any poor people in the end trying to own a home i.e. the sub prime crises, and in the process fucked up the rest of the world (discounting there were obvious imbalances globally anyway- that policy was effectively the pin prick that burst it all) IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT (OR SOON TO BE) AT ALL.

Yeah if I was American I would not trust her one iota! In fact as an Aussie I dont anyway :grin

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
She lied about Benghazi from the beginning. Claimed it was a video. Her "wiped clean" server showed emails that she knew it wasn't a video.
Yup , here is what the douche said :

Hillary on Benghazi:

“The fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup , here is what the douche said :

Hillary on Benghazi:
“The fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”
That is very disrespectful!

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Reactions: SubDude
1 - 18 of 18 Posts