Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to ask all the 13 judge guys out here if they have done the 2 inch Victory controls upgrade. I personally loved the way the 13 bikes felt and just wanted the pegs moved out a little so I could get a more comfortable riding position. I was a little skeptical when they told me all that Victory offered was a 2 inch extend I was really looking for more. So im hoping when i pick the bike up its enough. I figured it would move the peg to where the stock brake and shifter is. Just wanted to know if anyone has done this yet and if it makes a good difference. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
after my 2013 Judge ride I imagine they'd be an improvement,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got a call yesterday from the service manager. They haven't done a relocation kit on a 13 Judge before so they had no idea that they had to order a brake assembly for a Vegas (since that is what the kit is meant for) to make it work on the Judge. So needless to say it was another $85 on top of the $65 I initially spent on the kit and it was still in the shop when I went to finish the paper work today. I did get to look at the brackets and the new peg location on the bike and it is a BIG difference. Oh how I can not wait to ride this thing.

·
Registered
328 Posts
hky-glie

Just a heads up, you will need a Vegas/Hammer brake pedal if you put Vegas or Hammer peg mounts on it. The Judge brake pedal is angled too far down. You will also have to move the brake lines in front of the frame, it's a pain in the butt but easy to do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hky-glie

Just a heads up, you will need a Vegas/Hammer brake pedal if you put Vegas or Hammer peg mounts on it. The Judge brake pedal is angled too far down. You will also have to move the brake lines in front of the frame, it's a pain in the butt but easy to do.
Thanks, the shop I am dealing with for parts is the best. The list the owner gave me had the pedal on the list. All feedback is appreciated....:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just picked up the bike today with the forward controls all done and it is perfect. It moved them in just the right spot. I am very pleased with this and my knees are no longer in my chest plus the pedal from the Vegas is alot better than the stock Judge pedal.

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
Just picked up the bike today with the forward controls all done and it is perfect. It moved them in just the right spot. I am very pleased with this and my knees are no longer in my chest plus the pedal from the Vegas is alot better than the stock Judge pedal.
Isnt Perfection beautiful, enjoy!
And yeah brake pedal looked like a left over gearlever to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hky-glie

hky-glie,

Will the 2013 Judge foot pegs/controls fit a 2011 Vegas 8 Ball? If so, can it be swapped as a DIY or Vic mechanic is the way to go?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
hky-glie,

Will the 2013 Judge foot pegs/controls fit a 2011 Vegas 8 Ball? If so, can it be swapped as a DIY or Vic mechanic is the way to go?

Thanks!!!
Yep had Hammer foot controls installed today, along with an RPW exhaust. Foot controls made a huge difference, just wow. The RPW has a different sound than the Bassani. Quieter & with a deeper growl. Also gained an inch & a half in ground clearance. RPW forgot to include the heat shield so I melted a bit of my Aerostich suit, raining here today. As soon as I get the heat shield & the bike washed will get some new pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts