Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Victory Enthusiasts!

So I'm having a dilemma with my Gunner. As the attached picture depicts, I lost the cover to my left turn signal. The signal works fine, but no cover! I've been waiting to get stopped by the Cops with a repair ticket, but luckily it hasnt happened yet.

The first problem is that I can't just buy the orange cover....ANYWHERE. To buy the whole OEM replacement would cost around $60 with shipping (which they only have the right one in stock; I believe they are interchangeable). The other problem is that I want to go aftermarket, but dont have the cash right now to fork over for the upgrade...I absolutely despise these OEM signals, and can't wait to rid my bike of them when I get the $$$!

Does anyone have an idea of where to get the cover, or possibly have one just magically lying around in their garage somewhere?

Thanks for the help!

V/R,
Chief

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
One way to handle this, until you can get more cash together for a complete new set of turn signals, is just to cover the light opening with some yellow taillight repair tape. Walmart sells some for 2 bucks.
This will keep you from getting a ticket so you won't have to worry about it.

·
13,003 Posts
say I think Ducatie has same light and sells the lens separately or maybe its Kaw
hop on bike and do some store searching

1 - 3 of 3 Posts