Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 18 days until Baghdad is behind me and I hit the States. Been talking to a local dealer about the Victory Cross Country, with Stage 1 kit, XM radio adapter, front and rear chrome accents, backrest, luggage rack, and tall windshield.

Nothing left but a test drive and a final decision on the purchase. We'll see how it goes, but it looks good. Hope I have good weather for the drive, but it's never too cold to ride.

RobDog

·
Registered
257 Posts
Just 18 days until Baghdad is behind me and I hit the States. Been talking to a local dealer about the Victory Cross Country, with Stage 1 kit, XM radio adapter, front and rear chrome accents, backrest, luggage rack, and tall windshield.

Nothing left but a test drive and a final decision on the purchase. We'll see how it goes, but it looks good. Hope I have good weather for the drive, but it's never too cold to ride.

RobDog
thank you for your service Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got a message from the local dealer and now I'm thinking about the CB/ICOM system for the Cross Country to enjoy my music in peace and quiet through the helmet system.

We'll see how that works out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
welcome homecomeing to ya.

thanks for your service ,ride safe on the cross country if you choose it, i think you will, & have fun!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
thanks for going, welcome home, glad the good lord took a liken to you, and saw fit to send you back walkin & talkin.

steve

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts