Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about wheel options for this winter and cant justify the cost of going to a 21". hard to justify spending more on 1 wheel for my bike than i spent on 3 for my truck. ive seen a couple bikes with a 19" and i think that is the look im after. in my searches for wheels the 19s seem to be kinda hard to come by.

so who has one? what did it cost you? where did you get it? how do you like it?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am also considering one as the 21" is just too pricey for me

·
13,002 Posts
Dought many would take off there stock 18" and put on a 19"

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dought many would take off there stock 18" and put on a 19"
Oh, you have never seen one. A 19 makes a lot more difference in look than you would think, allows use of the stock fender, and can be had for 1000 bucks. True maybe not many but i would in a heartbeat. There really needs to be more stock wheel options cause I hate the stocker, I can't be alone.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Oh, you have never seen one. A 19 makes a lot more difference in look than you would think, allows use of the stock fender, and can be had for 1000 bucks. True maybe not many but i would in a heartbeat. There really needs to be more stock wheel options cause I hate the stocker, I can't be alone.
You can buy ANY Harley 19" wheel and put it on a Victory. You just need whatever adpater it is that one of the vendors here offers (I can't recall the specific vendor so you will need to search)

·
Registered
372 Posts
I would love to go to a 21" setup but not for $2400! But I would gladly settle for the HD 19" Agitator wheel. If someone knows what components are needed, please post:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
19". Looks better than you'd think right?!?!

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm with you worm5932cheers

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
13,002 Posts
If you did a h-d 19" wheel
you would need new wheel spacers. If you can find the hub width on a h-d and then find Vic's
you would need there rotors. Don't think there is adapter for a fix bolt hole rotor to five bolt hole. You might need a spacer for rotors to move them out to breaks.
Look for 1" axle wheel

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea man. Kinda digging it. Save a few bucks and get a better look. Its a winner on the HD's but I wouldn't put one of their wheels on my Vic. That's their wheel and belongs on their bike. Maybe Arlen Ness has something in a 19'. Please post if anyone figures this out and can lead us to a package. Don't want to loose my stock fender either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts