Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,
Hope this works, I have been trying to get pictures of this Victory I have been working on since June of last year. I got the bike after it went through a garage fire. It is almost done. If the pictures don't show up I put in a link to photobucket website hopefully that will work. Thanks for looking
God bless
Bigfoot

OK The link I put in here before didn't work but this one does, I think!
http://photobucket.com/1999victory

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1999 V92c

Very nice job putting new life into the Vic...looks great... have you had it on the road?
Yes, I rode it breifly for about 2 miles when I did the first assembly before the snow flew. Can't wait for it to melt so I can see what she can really do. When It went on the test run it was just a motor seat and gas tank, just wanted to make sure everything worked before final assembly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I've got alot of hours into this bike it's nice to see it come together, the diamond plate flames were and afterthought, I made them out of an old truck tool box, I like to be different.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update, The bike is doing better then expected, I had to replace the TPS but other then that I've put 1000 trouble free miles on it. This is one tough bike to take all that heat and do as well as it has!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts