Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for cheap parts, battery and computer covers, speedo cable, clutch cable (16 inch apes), new head lamp and even info on throttle body, carburetion or fuel injected on the bike just trying to find out what's going into this first time doing this.

Brandon 31, Bloomington, Illinois.
1988 Honda Shadow 600VLX
1999 Victory V92C
1997 Mercury Mountaineer

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looking for cheap parts, battery and computer covers, speedo cable, clutch cable (16 inch apes), new head lamp and even info on throttle body, carburetion or fuel injected on the bike just trying to find out what's going into this first time doing this.

Brandon 31, Bloomington, Illinois.
1988 Honda Shadow 600VLX
1999 Victory V92C
1997 Mercury Mountaineer
First off, the v92 is fuel injected, so no messing about with carburetors. The 99 is amazingly easy to work on

Ebay is your best friend when it comes to finding parts.

Service manuals can be downloaded from Here

Part number listings and diagrams are available Here Select VIC under the product line menu

As always, you can ask any questions you need here. I have a '00 special edition, which is essentially a 99 with some changes and extras, so I'll help where i can

·
Registered
682 Posts
I put 16" apes on my 03, I went with a Barnett clutch cable

·
Registered
1 Posts
First off, the v92 is fuel injected, so no messing about with carburetors. The 99 is amazingly easy to work on

Ebay is your best friend when it comes to finding parts.

Service manuals can be downloaded from Here

Part number listings and diagrams are available Here Select VIC under the product line menu

As always, you can ask any questions you need here. I have a '00 special edition, which is essentially a 99 with some changes and extras, so I'll help where i can
I vould use some help. One of my throttle cables rusted out and I need to replace it plus the hardware for the control housing. If you could point me in the right direction for those that would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
I wonder if he got any where on this.

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
Not sure, but I have a whole 99 v92c bike I may part out.

Reactions: otab
1 - 8 of 8 Posts