Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a one piece two-up seat or if one is even made for the bike. I have the stock two piece seat on it but I was hoping to fine something sleeker that would still allow for a passenger. I haven't had any luck looking online for one. Is there a seat from an newer model, say 2000 or 2001, that would work on a '99 model?

Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a one piece two-up seat or if one is even made for the bike. I have the stock two piece seat on it but I was hoping to fine something sleeker that would still allow for a passenger. I haven't had any luck looking online for one. Is there a seat from an newer model, say 2000 or 2001, that would work on a '99 model?

Thanks
I can't say that none were ever made, but I've never seen any one-piece seats for the V92C in general, and I doubt any were ever made for the '99.

The '99 uses a different seat mount arrangement than later years - it is unique to the '99 models. Anything else will require some fabrication & custom fitting to put it on; a one-piece seat will need the tongue at front, the "mushroom" bolt in center (which is where the seat lock is), and some sort of hold-down at the rear to secure it to the fender.

Corbin and Mustang are about the only manufacturers I'm aware of that made aftermarket seats for the '99 V92C models, and all I've seen were 2-piece.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Thanks
I have a 1 piece 2 up seat on my 99 send me you phone or email and I'll send u a pick do u have a solo?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts