Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 99 V92C that is now a TC (Touring Cruiser). $6000.00

It is a 99 frame forks and body panels; it has a 2004 TC Swing arm and brackets to make it 2" longer. Has the TC Hard Bags with matching locks to ignition. D&D Mufflers with TC Head pipes and crossover. I had Vicbagers (Vicbaggers Custom Victory Motorcycle Parts And Accessories - Big Wheel Victory Kits Cross Country Rake Kits Parts And Accessories) help me make a custom mounting bracket use a Harley quick Release backrest and a bracket to mint an HD Tour-Pak. It has a Harley Street Glide fairing mounted with functioning Dakota Digital Gauges, JVC Media Player radio with 6.5" Kenwood speakers and J&M tweeter speaker grills. Close to new Michelin Tires, LED turn signals and tail light. 16" internally wired 1.25" Ape hangers with ISO grips and Brake Away throttle lock (https://www.brakeawayproducts.com/).

Now comes the good part. It has a built by Rylan Vos of VicShop (Welcome to the Vic Shop) 2001 built with cams pistons and a 2004 transmission motor that I had him put in it last year along with fully dyno tuning.

I can get as many pictures as you would like.

Will ship if you pay to have it shipped, will deliver within reasonable distance for a small fee. Both options require full payment before shipping or delivery. I am located in Corydon, IN 47112

1999 Victory V92C with extras

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Very nice looking bike. Shame you are getting rid of it. Good luck with the sale.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still For sale!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts