1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Performance based:
- Lloydz 116 Big Bore
- S&S .495 cams
- Valves - 3-angle port n polish w/ bowl seat work.
- Variable Clutch w/support plate.
- Extended rev ecu upgrade.
- Dyno tuned by Lloyd
- Metzler ME 880 260 rear
- Lydell (sp?) gold brake pads front / rear

Bling Based:
- Lloydz Billet Black Valve covers
- Lloydz Timing wheel cover
- Lloydz primary cover
- Witchdoctors Billet cheese wedge
- Witchdoctors 'Hammer' clutch lever cover
- Witchdoctors 'red' metal buttons
- Kuryakyn Black ISO grips w/weighted ends
- Kuryakyn Horn cover (painted red)
- Klockwerks Custom Front fender - matched Victory black
- Custom World Radiator cover - power coated gloss black

...I think that's it.

Here's some pics >>>>

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh...and here's the Dyno sheet >>>>

Red lines are when I had the Cams , RPW Big Slash , TT's , ATS , PCV and dyno tune by LLoydz in Sept.

The Blue lines are the new numbers for this April...with everything listed ...for comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did a full tank of gas today ..... But Lloyd told me to keep the rpm's down under 3.5k ...with no long 5th gear pulls.

Didn't really say how long I had to refrain from flogging it ...but I will do so for a few more tank fulls .....

Part of the Big Bore process is for Lloydz to put the first 500 miles on the new build......which is why it took from late jan until apr 10th to get back .....this winter was brutal.

Even with them putting the 1st 500 on ...he still wanted me to keep it mild......

Let me tell you .....even with riding it like that....the power seems very smooth and endless.....

I think Ima gonna likey !!

Peter

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
What is the compression ratio on your 116? Is there any reason you went with the 495 cams instead of the VM1 HP?

That bike looks like a blast to ride!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is the compression ratio on your 116? Is there any reason you went with the 495 cams instead of the VM1 HP?

That bike looks like a blast to ride!
Don't know what the compression ratio is .....never thought to ask Lloyd.....

As far as the Cams ..... Went with what Lloyd suggested.

Been very light on the throttle so far ......so not really sure what it can really do just yet...... I do like the Metz rear tire though ..... :)

Peter

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Stunning build , just stunning . Beautiful work Peter .cheers

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stunning build , just stunning . Beautiful work Peter .cheers
Thanks Mags....taking her out now...gonna stretch out just a bit.... ;)

Peter

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Great numbers PJRom. I think you will wear that 260 Metz rear quickly- they are pretty soft arent they?

Awesome ride man!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great numbers PJRom. I think you will wear that 260 Metz rear quickly- they are pretty soft arent they?

Awesome ride man!
Thanks .... Yea , i hear the Metz is a softer compound ....but it's not like I got a lotta miles out the stocker dunny 250's either ..... Went thru 2 in the 1st year of ownership - 9.5k miles.

Well see very shortly.....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So ..... I've put on just about 500 miles (on top of the 500 that Lloydz puts on b4 they hand over the bike to you) since getting the bike back.

For the most part I kept it light and civil on the throttle - no whacking of throttle , no long high rev pulls , and keeping the rpms under 3.5k.

Yesterday .... I opened her up a bit more......still haven't whacked it good , but was not shy about stretching out the rpms a bit.

With just a smooth ,controlled twist of the throttle....you go.
It doesn't matter what gear.....if at at least 2.2k in rpms , you will go.

4th gear is now my favorite gear......it will take me from 40 to 110 with a smooth twist .....very quickly .....

I have yet to extend beyond 4.7k on the rpms yet (had Lloydz reprogram the ecu so all gears will extend to 6.5or so....)
...and I have been kinda of gingerly in gears 1 and 2 ..... Roads still sandy in spots from winter.......

So I'm certain I have much more in store ...... :)

Worth every penny spend in my book !!

Peter

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your restraint is admirable. I don't know how you're able to control the impulse to open her up.cheers
The same restraint I will be using when I properly warm up the bike before each ride ...... :)

Peter

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts