Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local dealer Freedom Powersports had their demo day today. Actually it's their 1st day of 3 ! I test rode the Cross Country and here is my thoughts... I want one, bad !! I was expecting terrible buffeting, and I never found it. I had it at 75mph with a half helmet on, with a stock wind screen and I found it VERY comfortable !! I'm 6'3" too, so my height should have made it uncomfortable. But I found it perfectly smooth ! Also, i think the Vic engineers must have had me in mind when they designed the thing, because the ergonomics were spot on for me, I would be scared to change bars/seat, etc in fear of messing with the rider triangle. It was absolutely spot on for my frame. Now, to try and find room in my budget !

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they've been there for several years now. Right on Rt 30, across from Wal- Mart .

·
Registered
381 Posts
I expect that the lack of buffeting was because that bike has the round crash bars instead of the flat bar ones that mine had.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a sharp looking bike. I have yet to see one in that color on the road. Good luck with your purchase.
So far no purchase. I have been trying to keep myself from going into deeper debt. IDK how long that will last though, I really love those bikes.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I love that bike. Was talking to some vic riders yesterday at bike night at the local Harley shop and we agreed that blacked out orange is a great setup.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I buy I want the Sun Set Red.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts